SW vs WW

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
i meant to be going to my first WW meeting 2moro but im wondering how good SW is.. i dont eat that much meat.. but you have to have 'red' days... can somebody tell me which they prefer and how SW works?

:flower:

Slimming World all the way, if you have a big appetite its for you. You have free foods that you can literally pile you plate high with 6 times a day!

If your on a green day, you can eat potatoes, rice, pasta, eggs, beans, spaghetti, all your fruit and veg ALL DAY LONG!

WW was too restricting for me!

and you still loose weight even if you pile your plate full of stuff?

Weight Watchers have their 'free' 0 Point foods as well. (most vegetable are 0 Points and I always cook lots of 0Point soup)

You'll never learn portion control with SW and piling everything on a plate and when you stop folllowing it you will pput the weight all back on.

My mum has just hit her target with SW, and she has found some fab recipes, crustless quiche has to be the best one.

My friend also got on better with SW than WW

I agree though the portion control bit would be hard once you stopped following it, though my mum still eats a lot of the recipes but has more treats if she wants, she dosen't panic about anything High syn but is better the next day

I've never tried SW purely because i'm rubbish with Fruit/Veg. I don't like half of it. With WW, i eat whatever i want (still have the odd takeaway too) and manage to lose weight. I can make 0pt soup (with Veg in, surprisingly) and eat that, that'll do. Big tip for you too, if you like Jelly - you can have as much as you like on WW and it's free! :D Aslong as it's sugarfree Jelly, not any other. I used to go through a HUGE bowl a day :D

Plus, i don't think i'd ever get the hang of SW. I'll be going back to WW once LO is here, i've done pretty well the last 2 times i've done it :)

You don't have to have red days on SW - you can have all greens if you like. I tried both but personally I get on better with WW. I've lost nearly 2 stone since August, I do believe it teaches you about portion control and also the calories/saturated fat content as this determines the points values. It stops me eating those snacks which are just wasted points.

SW all the way for me! I love being able to eat all the things I love and not use any sins at all!

I totally agree with Kirstin about portion control, i havent tried SW but dont like the look of how it works, very confusing and not clear at all, esp for a newbie

My mum lost a lot of weight on WW, about 5 stone i think

WW all the way! People say counting points is a pain in the arse but it is about portion control not eating things on certain days.

I love being able to eat basically anything I want, aslong as its in my points. I still have a chinese once evry 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->