Sweep,bleed,snotty discharge, cramps???

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi all

Well I had my first ever sweep yesterday about 2ish and Bleed-ed and most of the night ( not loads ) I was 2 cm and cervix was soft and she could feel baby's head - so came home had few cramps through night and back ache - today alot more snotty red/brown jelly type bits coming away and when wiping very wet-ish alot on the toilet roll as I can describe it.. ( red/brown-ish and watery) More cramps now... could this be it?

Sounds promising :) that's how I felt when I had one with DD, though I didn't have much bleeding at all. I kept active and went into labor about 18 hours post sweep. But labor can be evasive, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. . . Just find some fun distractions in the mean time :)

Same here. I had a sweep yesterday at 2pm. 15 mins after I was getting very strong painful braxton hicks every 10 mins until I went to bed about 11pm. Had afew through the night then this morning went to the toilet as had the urge to poo (sorry tmi) and had a massive bloody snotty show. Had very bad contractions again every 15 mins along with show everytime I went to the toilet and tgen 3 hours ago it all stopped. I really thought it was labour. Guess not. Meant to have another sweep tomoz and if nothing still I'm being induced monday. Fed up now! :( Good luck xx

Thankyou Ladies..seems just a waiting game then from here.... :thumbup:

Had sweep 2pm yesterday too!!
Bleeding and few clots after since then lots of thick snotty clear clumps and niggly pains but disappointed that itz not turned into more, with my DD I went into labour the same night so had high hopes :-(

I had my baby almost exactly 24 hours after my sweep. It started with blood, mild cramps that wore off etc.

If youve got a birthing ball bounce your ass off, get a HOT curry and have sex! Thats what I did after my sweep xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->