Sweet or Savory Baby??

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
:hi:

So I think my baby likes savory more than sweet....which is fine because I don't have to worry about him not getting enough greens and such.

Just wondering if there are any choosy babies like mine.

Also, if you just found out your LO liked savory more than sweet and you made a sweet puree what would you do to lessen the sweetness?? I put avocado in my chicken, sweet potato and apricot puree mixture and he enjoyed it much more!!

Thanks for the replies!! :hugs:

i put both lol nothing he wont eat so far

Joseph is definitely savoury, he tends to spit fruit out but he will eat all his dinners, loves spag bol and his favourite thing seems to be cucumber! He will eat fromage frais but I tried him on fruity pudding and he doesn't like those much either! xx

I voted Both as Tyler eats anything you put infront of him :rofl:

both for us too, though Hannah loves her fruit most of all she will eat savory things and her green veggies :D

Helena is starting to hate sweet unless its like a small bite of ice cream or a cookie, but who can resist that anyways!

I need ideas to sneak fruit in.

jasmine loves fruit, but she still loves peas and carrots too.

Elliot eats everything so far too. He seems just as happy sitting eating raw onion as he is eating fruit or a biscuit :D

x

maddi eat's everything - but she most definitely prefers sweet bless x x

My little man prefers savoury...for how long who knows :dohh: xx

So far E seems to love everything although he slowed down a bit when I tried Yogurt today :rofl: He still ate it all though!

savory she seems to pull more "mummy what have you just put in my mouth" faces at fruit lol! :)

xx

He prefers sweet stuff which is weird because I give him alot more savoury than sweet but he's gone really picky recently and wont his dinner but will happily eat his pud. Uh ohh! x

Rosie likes both, I was quite suprised cause I remember Jack much prefering sweet things!

Euan will eat most of what he gets given, loves fruity puddings and pasta based savoury, although have to be careful with milky type pudds as he gets very colicy.

I put savoury but alfie would eat pretty much anything i put in front of him he tends to like the savoury stuff more. He HATES choc pud :) good boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->