Swim nappies!

K

keelykat

Hello :hi:

I'm taking Elliot swimming for the first time next week :happydance:We've got an 8 week course in the baby pool.

I've brought him a really cute wet suit today to wear, but now need to get some swim nappies. Just had a quick look and there's either huggies disposable ones or i could get reusable/washable ones.. but i worry a lot, do the reusables stop leaks aswell as 'solids' passing into the water? :blush:

Has anyone else taken their little one's swimming yet at this age? (he's 5 months old).

Keely.x

Hi hun i took Alfie for the first time last week and used little swimmers disposables cos his reusable is too big just now but the disposables did the job!!! They're so cute too

If you're sat on the side and baby wee's....it will come out as they're designed specially to be non-absorbant. They're only really to catch the erm....solids.

This is my experience anyway while on holidays and baby's have sat on my knee in swimming nappy and weed all over me:blush:

i know my baby is younger but i took her swimming on the weekend and again today and we used the disposable little swimmers and they have been great, they dont seem to absorb the water which i know thats what they are designed to do but i thought they would absorb a little. they seem to hold her wee in also but no poo in the poo so not sure but fits like a normal nappy so no way of the poop escaping

Lou
xxx

Thomas has been swimming since he was 3 months old and has been using little swimmers which have been great. Tesco do their own version which are also fine, but they are pull on which are a bit more tricky! Much cheaper though!

We too use huggies little swimmers for the pool. Under his wetsuit.
No problems, they keep everything where it's supposed to be!

thanks ladies for the replies! ill get some of the little swimmers today then.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->