• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Switching from Dr Brown's bottles?

pinklizzy

Mummy to two little bears
Reaction score
Our Dr Brown's bottles have been great for both LOs, and most of them are ones I bought for DD and just bought new teats for the second time around. Now that little man is 9 months old though, they are all starting to leak and I think it's probably just to age and lots of use!
Has anyone used them and then swapped to a different make/brand once baby got older?
He is also starting nursery this week :cry: so I'll need to pack bottles for him to have while he's there and I'm sure the staff would rather not have to deal with all the leaks.
Obviously if he needs them then I'll buy another set of the Dr Browns but just wondered if I could get away with just a few of a different brand (he only has 3 bottles a day now) if anyone had any recommendations?

I switched from them but much later. I would have done at 9 months like you but I had enough new ones of the Dr Brown's to use until quite recently. Anyways I switched to the Mothercare innosense bottles, I really like them and oh my word what a change to not clean fiddly Dr Brown's bottles!

Mind you my LO only has one bottle a day now and I should really get him off it.

I took DS off Dr Browns after 9 months. I was fed up with washing all the parts and he didn't seem to have gas issues anymore. I just bought Gerber Essentials brand, cheap and effective. He had no problems and it was a breeze to wash them. :)

We went to Dr browns to Avent no problems! They are practically one in the same :thumbup: without the fiddly bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->