Symptom Spotting? Anyone?

Tinkerbelle92

Reaction score
Hey girls!

Ok so i've had creamy white sticky cm since june 26th but I only get it when I am standing up! Today my nipples burn but only when i touch them!!
My period is due on July 12th and i had my last period on June 11th! 30-33 day cycle.!
Whats going on with me?:wacko:

I don't know if you ladies can help me at all but i mean i figure you're going through the same emotions as i am so it is worth it. So my periods are always on time (i have a 38 day cycle,i know long cycle) But they are always on time and bright red and heavy from the beginning well this month it was due on june 19th and i thought i got it but it was just a very light brownish spotting for 2-3 days light it was very light not enough to fill a pad or a tampon and i just thought it was the start of my period and then it just stopped. its been two weeks since it has stopped and still no period so could i be pregnant or is it most likely something else?

It's possible to have lighter periods than normal but I would test if I were you! GL hun

Hey girls!

Ok so i've had creamy white sticky cm since june 26th but I only get it when I am standing up! Today my nipples burn but only when i touch them!!
My period is due on July 12th and i had my last period on June 11th! 30-33 day cycle.!

We're in almost exactly the same boat! I'm expecting to start my period around the 8th/9th and have been having the creamy white CM also, as well as a few other symptoms. Maybe this is it for both of us! :D good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

xx

Hey girls!

We're in almost exactly the same boat! I'm expecting to start my period around the 8th/9th and have been having the creamy white CM also, as well as a few other symptoms. Maybe this is it for both of us! :D good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

xx

Does it only happen when you stand? Or at all times!? What other symptoms do you havee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->