Symptom Spotting...

Layla

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Im in my 2ww and have been keeping a log of my symptoms...

thought i would share, hope thats ok?

Ovulation day - bad cramps, right hand side, back ache

1dpo - cramps on right hand side, very hungry, heartburn, needing to pee lots.

2dpo – Mild pulling feeling very low down when stretching, peeing lots

3dpo – Dull ache low down, Spots breakout, Bigger boobs, peeing lots, low back ache

4dpo - heightened sense of smell, Bloated, Pulling feeling down low when I stretch, Blocked nose every morning, Bigger tender boobs, Peeing lots, Mood swings and an extra layer of fat on my body

5dop - heightened sense of smell, Bloated, Pulling feeling down low when I stretch, Blocked nose every morning, Bigger tender boobs, Peeing lots, Mood swings and an extra layer of fat on my body, irritable.

6dpo - all of the above and emotional, crying at silly things, major mood swings, full tummy feeling down low.

7dpo - all of the above and cramps cramp cramps, Major mood swings, been evil to my husband!

8dpo - strange dreams all night, felt very hot this morning even tho its freezing out, fuzzy throat, very heavy pulling feeling down low and more cramps.

Due to test in 3 days as i only have a 12 LP

x

I was wondering if you could give me advice about my symptoms?

Sorry if any of this is TMI! :blush:

-Nauseous a few times
-Frequent Urination
-Constipation (which has stopped)
-Quick headaches
-Lower back aches
-Some acne
-Uterus pressure
-Light headiness/dizziness
-Bloated for days!
-Sore nipples for days
-Spotting when AF was due. (No more than a quarter size, if even that. I could only see it when i wiped. No more blood since.) I am now 3 days past AF!

Advice is greatly appreciated! :thumbup:
Baby dust to you!! \\:D/

Actually they are all signs of pregnancy, but you can't be sure unless you test..best of luck to both of you!!

Actually they are all signs of pregnancy, but you can't be sure unless you test..best of luck to both of you!!

Thank you very much! This is my first time experiencing all of this. Congrats on your fourth blessing too by the way :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->