Symptom Spotting!

crissyj

Reaction score
I'm not even 37 weeks yet but I'm so anxious and uncomfortable I can't help but wonder if every twinge is a sign of labour approaching. I thought it might be nice to start a thread with different things we are feeling and keep updating it till we give birth!

So far these are my "symptoms" :
Occasional boughts of nausea
Intense, sharp cervical pains that stop me in my tracks
Instense, shooting pains down my inner thighs
Menstrual like cramps that start in my back and wrap around front that are getting stronger
Frequent bowel movements
Baby is definitely very low, even hubby can see how low he is

I am having persistent Braxton Hicks all night long and loose stool. Also my 2 year old has been extra clingy to me lately. I think he's like a dog sensing an earthquake or something lol. I was at -1 station on Friday and I've been doing squats to try to move LO lower. I am going to the store during my lunch break today to buy some pineapple and will be having sex daily as long as I feel up to it from now until I deliver. I don't think that I can do anything that will put me in labor if I am not ready but I certainly intend to help it along as much as possible!!

After this weekend I will definitely be doing whatever I can to help labour along lol. I don't think my midwife does cervical checks until I'm in labour but I guess we will see tomorrow. I'm going to attempt to have sex but it hurts so damn much lol.

Lots of back pain, tiredness, some pain in cervix, and cintractions randomly all day. I think if my DH and I dtd I'll go into full blown labor but either way i think I'll end uo going in the next day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->