Symptoms AFTER AF came and went :/

mama.mouse

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Something strange is going on. Af was due Thurs last week and it arrived as per normal. I had been cramping for some time before it arrived which is a bit unusual and then cramping on the day and day after it arrived. Not much to report in the TWW, had very dry eyes and some bloating.

It was a bit of a strange period, started Thursday morn and was gone by Friday eve. It was pretty light, basically just like very dark red EWCM. I have heard that this is caused by oestrogen and have had it before so thought nothing of it.

Yesterday i started getting a bit nauseous in the morning, by evening my breasts were starting to get sore on the top and under my arms (almost like after a hectic chest workout). Today is the same story with a bit of mild burning. A friend of mine suggested that perhaps I was pg despite the bleeding. Now I'm confused!

I really thought I was out but now I don't know! I am going to get a test after work but I am wondering if I was pg if this bleeding would be a bad sign.

Hmmm....

Dark red, light, and lasting only two days, it could possibly be implantation. Implantation bleeding has been known to occur as late as AF and sometimes even after AF was due (people think AF was just late, but it lasts only a day or two)

How long does AF last for you? If it's normally longer and heavier then test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->