Symptoms boy vs girl

Stargirl1993

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Just wondering those of you with a boy and a girl how was your symptoms different?

with my daughter I had serve sickness (HG) and cravings for sweet food from 4 weeks.

with this pregnancy I’ve felt sick and only been sick like 4 times and I’m currently 7 weeks pregnant in week 5 I craved salty eggs? :dohh:

DD1 - i craved sweet things, pregnancy was easy, sickness only lasted 3 months. Hated the smell of toast and butter!

DS1- sickness for 40 weeks! I craved food in general, went into preterm labour at 30 weeks, however pregnancy was good.

DS2 - Sickness for 20 weeks, hardest pregnancy in terms of exhaustion, preterm labour at 30 weeks, craved sweet things, hated the smell of toast and butter.

So my 3rd baby was a boy and pregnancy was a perfect mix of my older two, a boy and a girl, so for me symptoms meant nothing! Haha

:pink: with my girls I had every symptom, including being super sick & needing an IV drip. Also suspected GD with my 1st, & diagnosed GD with my 2nd (was going to need insulin but she came early). Had cravings for apples.

:blue: with my son, I gained double the weight i did with my girls & had literally no symptoms. Had cravings for oranges.

:yellow: with all 3 pregnancies I had SPD & an irritable uterus / cervix. Craved lots of pickles.

We just found out on Saturday that we're having a baby boy! :blue: My symptoms so far have been:
  • All day nausea (no vomiting though) and fatigue weeks 6-10
  • Aversions to eggs and fish (and the smell of them) weeks 6-10
  • Craving hearty foods like steak and potatoes, meat lover's pizza, tacos, etc.
  • I normally love chocolate but have barely touched it this whole pregnancy
  • I've felt great starting week 12 after getting past the nausea and fatigue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back