Symptoms but BFN - Agh . . .

Woochild

Reaction score
Stopped taking cerazette on 23rd Feb but still NO :af: which from what I've heard is fairly normal. However, I do have the metalic taste but had that for weeks? I have started excessive urinating but only in last 24-48 hours and feeling like shit (excuse my language) with Abdomen & Head Ache.

What's going on - guidance required . . . :wacko:

I was on cerazette for nearly two years. When I stopped taking it, it took 5 weeks for my period to start, I had stomach cramps, back ache and generally felt rough. When I fell pregnant with Ben (9 months later) I had a metalic taste in my mouth, at the time I didn't realise I was pregnant as it was only a couple of weeks after I ovulated. I went to the dentist and complained of a leaking tooth, I felt an idiot a week later when I realised it was pregnancy symptoms.

Probs best in the TTC section, but it is possible to get pregnant without having AF after Cerazette, I can think of at least two ladies who were pregnant around the same time as me who that happened to. I got AF 21 days after stopping last time, and fell in the third month.

Things is i've taken 2 tests that have both been Negative so surely I can't be? Just feeling fed up with the aches, cramps, hormones etc. and wondering what's happening? :shrug:

Can't help you there sweetie, my af is currently 3 weeks late and i have all kinds of 'symptoms' but i'm not pregnant! Seems these things just happen and we just have to wait it out. If you're still concerned take another test in a few days and if still bfn see your doc. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->