Symptoms but negative test

Mikkimom

Reaction score
I'm 4 days late for my period. For the past week and a half I've been super nasous everyday almost all day, I constantly feel like I'm about to throw up. I've been craving foods I don't normally like ( example, bacon. Usually I only eat turkey bacon because the grease from regular bacon hurts my stomach bad). My smell is heightened (my mans body wash that he usually always get makes me wanna throw up when I smell it) I'm almost always tired, not like a normal tired like I'm physically exhausted. And I've had some weird mood swings like wanting to cry for no reason and overly irritated wth my kids over little things ( yes, this is my first time conceiving a kid, but I am a step mom of 2 that I consider my own) and I feel like I'm overwhelmed with emotions. I've taking 2 pregnancy tests in the past week and they're negative, except on one me and my man swore we saw a faint purple line where the test line would've shown. I know wait longer and take another test, but I want an outside opinion because I really don't know, and it's confusing me. Any words of advice or knowledge would be more than helpful and appreciated!

Also I have been getting like heat flashes. Basically, I'll get super hot and sweaty out of no where doing my daily stuff

Hi Mikkimom

The symptoms you are experiencing are no doubt similar to one would face before a BFP!

However, keep in mind that constantly thinking / worrying about it will unknowingly cause stress.

Remember, condition your body to be in the best shape possible. Do simple yoga exercises, light exercises, meditating, engage in hobbies, etc. to keep your mind busy.

I wish you all the best in the BFP in the next test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->