Symptoms faded, need a little reassurance

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
Im 7 weeks today and woke up today feeling better than usual. Im hardly sick at all and my boobs are only very mildly tender (they've been super sore this pregnancy). I know that symptoms fade eventually but 7 weeks seems early and Ive had two mc year so feeling a bit paranoid. Anyone have his happen and have the baby be ok? Im really trying to not to worry and enjoy the break from symptoms but of course finding that hard.

I was like that when I was pregnant with my sons. I use to take random HPT bc I didn't think I was still pregnant. lol

This time.....morning sickness, vomiting, freezing cold, and food aversions. But no achy boobs

I was like that when I was pregnant with my sons. I use to take random HPT bc I didn't think I was still pregnant. lol

This time.....morning sickness, vomiting, freezing cold, and food aversions. But no achy boobs

I have a this is a boy too. Did your symptoms fade then come back? Or just fade away completey?

I have a this is a boy too. Did your symptoms fade then come back? Or just fade away completey?

just faded completely. I was ok by time I was 8 weeks along. easiest pregnancies.

Thanks for the reassurance. Nausea just returned for me with a vengeance. Not Im regretting not using my sick-free morning to actually get something done!

Today is non throwing up day for me....made sure ive eaten. So far if I don't get woken by the nausea (soon followed by being sick) then it's HOPEFULLY a minimum symptom day. Yesterday was just constant sick, My stomach felt bruised today. With my son it was just constant all day nausea no let up. I've learened this time around to try not freak by the reduced symptoms. It's so hard to freak out throughout pregnancy.

My sore breasts were gone yesterday and then came back today. Some days I get nausea and some days I dont. I just had an ultrasound thay dated me at 5 weeks so I'm sure you are fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->