Symptoms or am I loosing it?

gilrfriend89

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,:flower:

I am really glad I found this site and that there are so many active talkative people on here!

I have a dilemma and Im hoping someone here has been through something similar.

Im 23 and my boyfriends 27 almost, been together a while and things are going pretty good!

I have a 28-30 day cycle. I was on the shot til Feb of 2012. I had taken it once and before that I had taken it twice between 2009 and 2010. I didn't really like the side effects so I went off it.

My boyfriend and I aren't trying or preventing and just going with it.

On 12 April 2012, I had my period and it was 6 - 7 days long. I used to have bad period pain cramps when I was in my teens but it had stopped.

On May 12, 2012....Nothing. May 22 2012 in the evening, my "period" started. It lasted 2 days and wasn't heavy but meduimish and its usually heavy. Two days later I had a little bit of spotting and that's it. That week I had awful nausea and threw up 3 times.

The last week and half -2 weeks I have had bad back pains, especially middle lower and on my right lower side, sometimes left sides.

I have bad headaches and I am always tired, no matter how much I sleep.

My stomach has been feeling hard and gotten bigger recently. When I poke it, it feels firm and hard and I cant pull in my tummy like I used to. I have a burning pulling sensation in my nipples and feel like I have acid in my chest sometimes.

I get funny feelings in my tummy and just below my belly button, they don't feel like normal period cramps.

I have gone off some things like yogurt which I used to love. My sex drive is minimal at best (TMI I know).

and it feels like my bladder is filling up quicker and quicker, even when I dont drink so many liquids.

I have been having strangely realistic strange dreams.

I took a test on the 26th and it was negative.

Anyone experience this before and what happened?

Hoping someone has!!

Thank u soooooo much

Hi i noticed you didnt have any replies to this, hows things going in your cycle now?
Ive read up that with the depo shot it can take up to 9 mnths or longer for your cycle to go back to normal, but they advise it least 6months before ttc to let your body regulate x

Hi i noticed you didnt have any replies to this, hows things going in your cycle now?
Ive read up that with the depo shot it can take up to 9 mnths or longer for your cycle to go back to normal, but they advise it least 6months before ttc to let your body regulate x
Hey there!

Thanks for replying:) I have also read that but its been more than 6 months since i went of the shot and once again my periods late. My breasts have gotten bigger. (TMI - So have my nipples) and I always have this strange acid feeling in my chest. My stomach still feels hard and bloated. I havent done another pregnancy test yet.....I'm waiting till July1, 2012 for that should my period not show up. Ive been having bad headaches too.

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"