Symptoms.

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
So I'm 4 weeks and 5 days, no I'm super paranoid after a mmc in feb.

I'm cramping and have been for days, nowhere near as bad as my normal period pains, but still period pain like. Also I've been getting a pulling sensation in my vagina.

Is this normal?

I've been getting other normal symptoms like sore swollen boobs, nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, and all that. But I know that's normal.

I seem to remember cramping last time, but I just want to make sure.

I'm not seeing my gp until next week.

I had a lot of cramping in this pregnancy, and it worried me too. But no worries, it is completely normal. As for the pulling sensation, I didn't have that, but I did have a sharp pain in that area every once in a while. Just had my 12 week scan and baby is great. I hope that eases your mind a bit. :)

Thank you!

Just knowing it's normal eases my worry :thumbup:

I just saw the midwife today and she told me that the cramping that feels like your period is about to come on is very normal. I had that with a previous pregnancy. They were awful, I just started getting cramps the last two days.

Also? I just got yelled at to stop worrying about miscarrying by my 15 year old daughter. haha

I had bad cramping in both of my pregnancies and had to go for a couple of scans because of it. I now am 13 weeks with this one and have a little boy. Cramping is really normal so try not to worry, as long as it doesn't get too severe it's fine x

I had cramping too try not to worry its normal xx

I have had IVF (lots) and this one worked so first time BFP I have had cramping since my embryo transfer. Somedays quite bad, I am massively paranoid! I have my first scan next wednesday I will be 6 weeks and 1 day and I am going crazy!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->