T or O? Two choices !!

bassdesire

Reaction score
Tobias or Oliver?
For so long we have been looking at really typically Jewish names and I haven't been in love love (still like Asher and Ezra ).

I opened my possibilities up and have found two others!

Oliver - Olli
Tobias - Tobi

I think I like them both?!

Only thing is I just had a fleeting thought that Tobi might be the type of name you'd pick for a lounge-y dog (Bassett hound?!) is that odd?

Would live your thoughts on the new picks!!

32 wks #3 first boy :)

I love tobais strong name still quite unique, Toby/I nn is cute. Xx

I am prob biased but love Tobias, my ds2 is called Toby and a few people have said about the dog thing! It honestly doesn't bother me we had a dog called Molly and a lot of people call their children Molly which I think is so cute! Love Oliver too though both good names! Good luck!

OH such nice choices! i love them both!!!

if i had another son tobias is on my list.

maybe you can call him oliver tobias. lol :)

I personally prefer Oliver, but that's probably because I had a cat named Oliver when I was a young child, and I didn't hear the name Tobias for the first time until I was 15 or 16. They are both great names. :thumbup:

I have a fat ass lazy beagle named Toby, but I still love the name Tobias. I'd consider it if wasn't already used by my dog.

I'm just not a fan of Olive names. Oliver, olivia, whatever, just not my style.

Personally, I prefer both Asher and Ezra to Oliver and Tobias. If I had to choose one of the two, Tobias is a strong name... Oliver makes me think of a mouse (don't know why??).

Go with whatever sounds right to you. Congrats on your 'lil boy!

Personally, I prefer both Asher and Ezra to Oliver and Tobias. If I had to choose one of the two, Tobias is a strong name... Oliver makes me think of a mouse (don't know why??).

Go with whatever sounds right to you. Congrats on your 'lil boy!

You remember me from my other name posts!!! Today I'm leaning toward Ezra!!

I love the name Ezra. It was one of my picks when I was pregnant with my daughter (if she'd have been a boy.) But my OH was dead set against it.

But out of the other two names I love Oliver.

I love the name Ezra. It was one of my picks when I was pregnant with my daughter (if she'd have been a boy.) But my OH was dead set against it.

But out of the other two names I love Oliver.

Why was hubby dead set against?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->