tailbone pain

Blessedbaby

Mum to two and expecting
Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing it?

it just started today... Last week I had a pain that radiated from my back into my hips and down my leg and it seems to have gone but now I have tailbone pain ... is the two connected somehow?

OMG tailbone pain!!! Yes! This started for me yesterday & i can barely sit down properly, i have to slouch sit at an angle its horrible, they could very well be related hun, im putting it down to baby laying on a diff nerve ouchy :(

oh gosh it hurts to even walk Im hoping its just part of the stretching and that it goes away in a few days

Me too! Def dint think i can take another 14wks of not sitting comfy :(

Its a bit less painful today but i kinda need to sit at a slant angle then gradually nestle my butt down Lol! Really is the pain in the bum! Hows yours today Blessed?

still painful but I break often from my desk ... LOL yes its a real pain in the butt ...

It eases once moving around, i bet evenings are the worse like me perched about everywhere x

I used to get that with DD. It got really bad, especially if I sat for too long. My friend recommended a mini innertube to sit on (I think you can go to a drug store to get one). I didn't try it though. But she went through the same with her son.

Less pressure directly on that area, if mine continues i may look at getting one as sitting in an office x2 days a week will get very difficult, thanks Bubbles :)

thanks Bubble will look at getting one too ...

Clairey evenings aren't too bad I lay around most of the evening/night LOL and I prefer laying on my left side too

Less pressure directly on that area, if mine continues i may look at getting one as sitting in an office x2 days a week will get very difficult, thanks Bubbles :)

Blessedbaby said:
thanks Bubble will look at getting one too ...

Clairey evenings aren't too bad I lay around most of the evening/night LOL and I prefer laying on my left side too

You're welcome! :D I hope it helps you ladies out. I will be looking into getting one this time around myself!

There are a lot of nerves in that are, and when baby starts pressing, pain can radiate to your legs and arms and neck too.

Try massages to ease it up. Ask your OH to massage the lower back as regularly as you can.

Also, later in pregnancy, don't sit on the sofa but buy a big bouncing ball.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have had this for a few weeks now. . It feels like I broke my butt bone! My midwife said since this it's my third pregnancy in 5 years it's pretty normal especially since the pressure down there is picking up. I hate it and am concerned because I have at least 14 weeks left! It is better web i sit on my ball and do good stretches though.

I have had this for a few weeks now. . It feels like I broke my butt bone! My midwife said since this it's my third pregnancy in 5 years it's pretty normal especially since the pressure down there is picking up. I hate it and am concerned because I have at least 14 weeks left! It is better web i sit on my ball and do good stretches though.

Oh man I feel the same I'm finding it really hard to sit and get up especially at work this is my 3rd pregnancy too and never had this with my others although I didn't have pgp

I feel you ladies! I have such bad tailbone pain, I waddle everywhere! Started at around 9 weeks for me. The only thing I've found the helps is resting for awhile frequently through the day.

ETA just read up on the conversation. Yes mine gets worse if i sit too long as well! I don't normally have that issue as i take care of kids, but when i am sleeping its very hard to find a position thats comfortable after awhile so I toss and turn a lot. Pillow between the knees helped last time but not this time :(

oh yes the pillow between the legs does nothing for me this pregnancy its rather annoying

hope everyone is good today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"