take a look at this link about supplements for fertility

goldie66

Reaction score
Hi girls,I found this link today,when looking to see what supplements I need to be taking and help prevent miscarriage,also for fertility problems.

I believe COQ10 and timing helped me and luck..

Wishing you all the luck in the world as I've been there and know what a journey it is.. :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=226042.0

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/Ef8mp1.png

Wow that's great thanks for sharing,I've made a few notes but may need to read it a few times as there's loads to take in

I have just started taking coq10 along with soy so fingers crossed something will happen in the next two/three months as I have been trying for about 15 months now.....how long we're you taking coq10 before your Bfp? Ps congratulations x

Thank you for sharing , I am going to start the Co Q10 again and B complex.

this link is actually when it all started for me with supplements, someone kindly shared it a few months ago, am so very grateful to the author. I took the print out to the nearest H&B and got myself almost everything from the list :) am still not pregnant though but i can certainly see certain improvements

Wow that's great thanks for sharing,I've made a few notes but may need to read it a few times as there's loads to take in

Thank you mamadonna,yeah I wrote down all what I needed and hope I get a sticky bean.
I'm wishing you loads of luck and hope you get your sticky bean soon.:dust:

I read your journey,you've been threw alot..:hugs:xxx

Thank you,yeah it hasn't been an easy journey,currently seeking medical advice so hopefully things will get sorted soon

I have just started taking coq10 along with soy so fingers crossed something will happen in the next two/three months as I have been trying for about 15 months now.....how long we're you taking coq10 before your Bfp? Ps congratulations x

Thank you Blythe :hugs:.

I was trying 13 1/2mths,I was on COQ10 for two cycles,I took 500mg a day then went up to 600mg for last couple weeks.never had any sore head or any side effects.

That mth I only DTD twice on the day I ovulated day 16. none that week.

months before we did everything legs up the wall,not moving,blaa blaa blaa.waste of time :shrug:

I really do think it's down to quality of eggs and timing and think COQ10 and prenatal and multivitamins etc all helped :thumbup:

Wishing you loads of luck babes..:dust: xxx

this link is actually when it all started for me with supplements, someone kindly shared it a few months ago, am so very grateful to the author. I took the print out to the nearest H&B and got myself almost everything from the list :) am still not pregnant though but i can certainly see certain improvements

Thank you Briss,I got all my stock in also..lol..

Keep positive hun,you'll get your :baby:

Sending you loads of :dust::dust::dust: xxxxx

So you never had any of the awful side effects like turning into a do-do monster? I took Q10 for 3 days, 400mg and could not get off the pot. My poor bum was all tore up so I stopped taking it. Very frustrating b/c I want to take it, but I just couldn't handle having my bottom compeltely raw, not to mention I didn't want it like that when I go in for my IUI next week. Sorry if this is TMI ladies......

So you never had any of the awful side effects like turning into a do-do monster? I took Q10 for 3 days, 400mg and could not get off the pot. My poor bum was all tore up so I stopped taking it. Very frustrating b/c I want to take it, but I just couldn't handle having my bottom compeltely raw, not to mention I didn't want it like that when I go in for my IUI next week. Sorry if this is TMI ladies......

Hi Casper,never had any side effects,especially turning into a do-do monster..:haha:

Hope you can get back onto it again,wishing you all the best hun and loads
:dust: xxx

Congrats on your BFP and thanks for the great link.

The 400mg was too high a dose. If you try it again, do 60-100mg instead:flower:

So any of you girls know about vitamin Super B-Complex? I can't remember if this was a good one to add to my pill box or not. or if I would be better skipping this one and getting the Vitamin D.

Hi love! Not sure about b as some ladies seem to swear by it and others says it messes up their cycle. I have stopped pre natals vitamins as I felt it was making my cycle a bit too long. I am now on soy, fa, zinc, coq10.... No side effects yet but I expect to ovulate today so we will see.....

Thanks for the supplement link! I've been out and spent a small fortune on some of the pills on the list - have now been taking them 2 weeks. No side effects yet. Fingers crossed for a BFP.

Thank you mamadonna,yeah I wrote down all what I needed and hope I get a sticky bean.

Congrats:baby:

Congrats:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back