• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

taken by suprise...

toby2

Mum of 1,expecting #2
Reaction score
am on a proper emotinal rollercoaster at the mo-felt fine earlier and then i went to my litte boys two year reveiw...was a bit excited to go in a proud mummy way and its at a new childrens centre which i wanted a nosey at,its a group thing where you are all in together and they watch the children play and then come for a chat with you-i sat down,looked around and realised i was trapped in a room with about 12 mums, all with two year olds but most of whom also either had little/large bumps or newborn babies.....i just burst into tears,am sure they all thought i was mental!lukily col was with me so i just explained to one of the health visitors and she talked to me first so i could go,then felt really guilty as jimbob was having a lovely time but i just couldnt stay-couldnt stop crying for ages after :(

Oh hun :hugs:

I know exactly how you must have felt. My ds is 4 soon and when I take him to pre-school it upsets me at how many Mums are pushing a buggy, have a bump or are announcing their pregnancies!

I am so aware of the age-gap issue that it is driving me insane! How long have you been ttc? We've been ttc number 2 since Jan 07 :hissy:

Sending massive hugs :hug:

have been trying to concieve number two since november 2007-had two BFP's since but two m/c at 13wks as well,last one was last month :(

Oh sweet, it's so hard. Words just don't seem to help.

It doesn't get easier though does it? It's CD1 for me today, and it hit me as hard as every other appearance of the witch.

It's nice to meet others experiencing secondary infertility, it is quite a common problem but apparently many sufferers tend to stay quiet as they feel bad complaining as they already have a child??? Not sure how true that is, I read it on another website :)

Here's hoping your super sticky bfp comes very soon :hugs:

thank you and yours too!!
I have to say i actually do feel guilty at times as i think ' i already have one and should b grateful for that' BUT on here everyone has been suportive of me and not made me feel like that
your right it is nice to meet people in the same position
am getting +ve opks at the mo so not even at 2ww yet, sorry :witch: got you
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back