Taking off your shirt in front of baby...

aliss

Reaction score
Am I the only one whose baby turns into an extra from a zombie movie!?!?

ARRGHHHHHHHHHH and just comes clawing at me! Oh the joys of nursing an older baby.

My first (formula-fed) never did that :rofl: :dohh:

Mine does this weird giggle when I take my top off and comes crawling over to me quick as lightening hah!!

Mine does this weird giggle when I take my top off and comes crawling over to me quick as lightening hah!!

Me too!!! He smiles and giggles, and comes crawling at me SOO fast. It's adorable. :cloud9:

Oh well I'm glad to hear you guys have smilers! Mine just cries hysterically while zombie-crawling and ripping my shirt down, I get MJ's Thriller stuck in my head.

Phoebe hasnt really realised that me undressing = food time. But when im holding her ready to latch she does this little giggle like "heh heh heh!" and faceplants into me lol x

Mine only does that when she's hungry. Most of the time, I get more zombie-like behavior from OH when I'm topless. :haha:

When he was about 4 months my son was sitting on my mum's bed when she changed her top. His eyes nearly burst out of his head at the realisation that his mummy isn't the only one with boobs.

My DS gets a huge smile on his face whenever I pull my shirt off. Sometimes if I'm trying to get myself comfortable he'll try to grab my boob himself and put it in his mouth. Impatient little guy. :haha:

my DD has started sleeping about 5 hours straight on a night so is starving when she wakes up... She starts grunting and trying to latch on through my top if I'm not quick enough!

She's also started to smile during the day when the boob comes out - I was surprised as she is still so young!

Phoebe hasnt really realised that me undressing = food time. But when im holding her ready to latch she does this little giggle like "heh heh heh!" and faceplants into me lol x

This is my daughter exactly "huh huh huh huh" opens her mouth as big as she can and dives. Most of the time she misses my nipple and puts a sucker bite on my boob....if she'd just sloooow down!!!!!

Yep. It's pretty funny to watch. She comes at me like a zombie, and then pants until the bra is down. If I'm not quick enough, she grabs a handful of skin to pull the boob to her mouth.

When they get even older, it is funny, because he can actually just run over to me.

Mine does this. She has started to improve her aim. If we are playing on the floor she will roll over and try to stick her head down my top, but if I'm changing or getting dressed in the morning she will go ******* and start waving her arms and kicking... even if she just ate.

Lol I just noticed that LO was looking at me and smiling the other day when I was getting dressed. I could see her....look at me, look at the boobs then look back up at me and smile.....it was so funny.

Oh well I'm glad to hear you guys have smilers! Mine just cries hysterically while zombie-crawling and ripping my shirt down, I get MJ's Thriller stuck in my head.

This is pretty much exactly what Josalyn does! It's like a wrestling match!

Mine doesnt give a hoot. Not sure if thats good or bad!

:rofl: These stories have just made my day. It is quite funny the looks I get from DD. Earlier today after changing her diaper, I asked for her hands and then counted 1-2-3 and then she pulls herself up into a sitting position where she immediately got the zombiefied look as she grabbed for the front of my shirt. I laughed at hubby and told him suddenly I felt like a steak infront of a starving dog.

Now I'll have the "Thriller" song running through my head when she does this next time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->