Taking the plunge today....

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
And canceling cable! Eek! I feel stongly that I don't want Kaiden watching TV for a few years but I have a little tv addiction myself. So I know the only option is to cancel cable. Although I've been saying I would since before he was born, but today it's actually done.

Its officially the start of our tv free lifer, hehe. My hubby is gonna be surprised when he gets home as he didn't think I could do it! :flower:

Congrats! We canceled cable about 2 years ago. There were a few shows I liked, but I never have time to watch TV anyway. I used to be quite a TV addict, but then everything started being reality TV shows and I'd rather put salt on an open wound than watch that junk :rofl:

Well done! We haven't had TV for over 3 years and don't miss it at all!

I wish I could cancel TV... then I'd just watch it on the internet :dohh:

Well done!

^^wss, lol!

Good job! I'd have an unhappy hubby if I cancelled our cable. I do have a rule with him that Emma can only "watch" kids programming (ie, if you need to have the TV on, at least have something somewhat age appropriate on) so he's now addicted to Dinosaur Train on PBS :haha: At least now that I'm running a home daycare, the TV is off for the rest of the day so I don't feel too bad about a half hour of it being on in the background while playing with Daddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->