Tamtrums!

Layla

Reaction score
OMFG!!

Coby is a nutter! he has started having proper tantrums! You know that advery for vick first defense, the woman has a tantrum in teh super market to stop her son having one, well he is doing that!!!!

Throwing himself to the floor and kicking his legs, he is only one!!! lol

God help me when he gets bigger

xx

lol Ella is bad for tantrums when she doesnt get her own way, she curls in a heap in the floor and if I try to pick her up she goes all heavy and just wants to go on the floor. So I let her and walk away and ignore her. Its all fun and games isnt it!

Yeah Noahs been doing that too, really screaming and getting hysterical if he wants something he cant have. He is so loud its defening, Ijust ignor him till he stops, but I dread to think what the neighbours must be thinking, or what Im going to do with the new bub about, I dont know if it will prob start him off screaming too!

Ewan is the same.. but can also turn round and hit you or head butt you!!
i just ingore him or just laugh. laughing tends to make him worse.

its a shock for me coz i didnt have anything like that with Charlie and Ethan, i used to look at others and wonder why they couldnt control there children lol

now i know!

xx

I always get paranoid that people are thinking "young mum cant control her child and doesnt know what she's doing" But then I think sod it, I know thats not true, she's just a very independant little madam who knows what she wants! lol hoping the next one will be less independant

Maddie likes to throw herself back and arch her back .... Quite scary sometimes as you think she will do damage!

She is a little madam but thank goodness they are few and far between!

Hope you manage to sort it out hun, i've tried to nip it in the bud before it gets going!

xxx

ella does she is funny when she has tanturms she is a dead weight i thinks it funny hheheh

Lauz Seren is exactly the same. We went out last week into town, and she had 5 tantrums in half an hour before I gave up and came home. Am dreading the terrible 2s if this is what she is like at 1.

Jonny had a few tantrums but not util he was 3. Too chilled and couldn't be bothered.

Chloe did this until she realised that I was in fact either ignoring her or laughing at her.

I used to literally leave her,if in a shop i would walk off (if she was on the floor) Or if she was in her psuh chair i would completely ignore til she stopped and if she was being particularly bad I would laugh must admirt I dont recmmend this as makes them rather hysterical.

I never got bothered by what people thought as it is just them expressing themselves and the frustration they feel is hard for them to deal with. Kids!

Layla must be harder as he looks so angelic with those big blue eyes,looks adorable i bet even when having a tantrum. have you any latest pics?

Bex

aww thanks layla,is those eyes,he is gonna be such a heart breaker feel for all those girls of the future who will be knocked back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->