Tatoo ideas

happyface82

Reaction score
Hi!

I was looking for some ideas about my tattoo :) I'll be having a jasmine flower as my name in Japanese means Jasmine fragrance. I am trying to find a way to add my two kids on the tattoo and leave room for if ever we have another one. Some lovely ladies on here suggested I do their birth flowers which is such a great idea. Was just wondering if anyone has any other ideas?

Also, can anyone recommend and reputable tattoo place in London/Kent area?

Thanks! :thumbup:

I don't personally have any ideas but if you go to a tattoo artist and explain what you want they should come up with some designs for you :) thats what my tattoo artist has always done for me x

Really? Do you then book an appointment to discuss designs and then when its done you go in to have it done? Is this how it works? :shrug:

I have my first booked for jan. I am havimg their birth flowers and two butterflied. Butterflies for new lige and new beginnings. Dd1 loves butterflies and dd2 has butterflies on her wall.

Really? Do you then book an appointment to discuss designs and then when its done you go in to have it done? Is this how it works? :shrug:

When you decide which tattoo shop you are going to go, I'd just pop in to book your appointment to have your tattoo and they will ask you what you want, if you explain to them then they should do some designs before you go and let you pick one. You can also find one on the internet or design your own and take that with you if you find one you really like, you could then ask the tattoo artist to expand on it :) There will also be lots of different designs in the tattoo shop or online to give you some ideas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->