TCC at 37

angelaburns

Reaction score
This is my first time on one of these forums, i always read your troubles so thought i'd give it a shot. I'm 37 and have been TCC for a year now. This would be my 2nd child hopefully.

DH has been for sperm count and is all fine... i've tried everything so far, has anyone got any suggestions or success stories which worked for them when trying?

sorry I don't have any suggestions, but welcome to the group - you're in good company here!

Hello and welcome. I'm 40 and have been ttc no 2 for 20 months. You'll feel at home here and get loads of support. And you can ask these girls anything!!!

Good to have you with us.

There seems to be so many things that work for some and not for others but I like you are steadily working my way through different things to help.

I hope that your BFP is just around the corner:hugs:

Welcome angela. I am 36 years old and TTC No 2 for 20 months. Been on 4 rounds of clomid which made things worse: thin lining and no CM at all. I get all the support I want here so WELCOME!

Hi Angela, I have a story.

A friend of mine was TTC and she just couldn't seem to get pregnant. Someone told her about a herb called Agnus Castus, she started taking it, and was pregnant the next month! (15 months been trying). :winkwink:

It could be a total coincidence.:wacko:

But I have been taking it to help my cycle get back to normal after coming off pill and then 2 MC's, and it seems to help, it def helps with PMS anyway. :happydance:

Good luck!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back