Tea hamper ideas

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
My stepdad must drink 40 cups of tea a day :haha:
So I decided this year as a bit of a fun gift I'd do him a tea hamper but have no idea what to put in there.
He doesn't like flavoured tea, he's typically just a pg tips kind of guy.

So far I've got:
A box of tea bags
Mug
Travel flask for working outdoors

Help!?

How about one of the PJ tips monkey teddies? Some biscuits? One of those one person teapots?

Iam sure Argos had a few PG Tips bits and bobs in.

We ordered one from Lake land for OHs Nan (HUGE tea Jennie!) It's in a big wicker basket shaped like a tea cup and saucer!

Anyway, it's got a few different kinds of English breakfast tea, different shortbread and biscuits, fudge and jam. I think the idea of a pg tips monkey is cute! If he takes milk and sugar maybe some wee miniatures that you get in hotels. A teabag strainer. A cool tea spoon?

A posh teaspoon? And a used teabag pot/dish thingy?

Do you think he'd branch out to loose leaf? If so you could get him some nice loose leaf breakfast tea and a fun tea infuser (DH has an octopus one which looks funny emerging from his cup :haha:). Mmm, rich tea biscuits? A themed mug if he's into anything in particular (star wars/golf/football/a certain TV show etc), a tea cosy hat :haha:

I was in debenhams today and they have loads of the PJ tips monkey stuff. The range is called 'most famous monkey'.

Lots of biscuits if it was me haha.
Just seen your ticker :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"