Teacher TTC #2 cd1 ttc cycle 1! Any cycle buddies out there??

lotsakellz

Mum to Sam + a bit preggo
Reaction score
Hi. I'm just starting my 1st cycle of ttc. Ds was a surprise so it's quite exciting (and nerve wracking) to be actually planning to try this time. I've started temping this morning and have enough opks to sink a small ship!! Would love to find a buddy who is either as bonkers as me or a sane and rational individual to keep from going too bonkers!! Xx

I'm a little further along in my cycle, but it's a 30 day cycle so it might even out. I'm afraid if you're looking for a sane person, I'm not the one. :) I used OPKs for the first time last month and I'm temping this time in addition.

That's ok littlebird, sanity isn't a prerequisite!! how long have you been trying for? Temping is going well so far and I've managed to remember and test at the same time every morning. Can't wait for AF to go to start poas! Think I might end up a bit addicted!!

This is the 2nd cycle really trying. My temps have been pretty consistent except for one, but I tested later in the morning because sleep got messed up. Although this time the OPK test I took yesterday gave me a + and I don't think that's right. Ah well, glad I'm temping too. Otherwise I'd be pacing the room, pulling out my hair.

I'm a bit nervous about opk's to be honest. My bff has used them and never got a +, although she was never very consistent about when she used them. She's had her bloods checked so knows she is ovulating, I just reckon she's not ov'ing when she thinks she is!! You never know, you + could be right. I had a lunar fertility chart done the other day (just a free thing and for a laugh) and it claims I'm fertile from the 10th although common sense suggests from 15/17th ish?! We've decided to dtd every day this month and not miss a chance!!
Baby dust xx

Man, I got another + today! Even tried using a diff container thinking it was residual hormones. There is no way I'm ovulating! Last month I thought OPKs were the greatest thing in the world, this month I'm hating them.

I don't think we could DTD every day. I'll keep testing with OPKs and see where that leads us, but I think we'll shoot for every other day until the weekend and then start every day next week. If DH doesn't run away before then. ;) I'm sure with your level of commitment to BDing, you'll get your BFP! :haha:

The sad thing is, once upon a time, we used to BD a lot! I don't like feeling like we're DTD on a schedule... Wish I could just let it happen but I really want the BFP this month.

Truth is, we very rarely bd due to being too tired or stressed because of work. I usually fall asleep on the sofa and then crawl up to bed before passing out again. Dh can't wait for the witch to leave so we can make a start! It's his idea to try every day (any excuse!) I'm sure if we end up trying for a long time he might go off the idea.
Thankfully I'm just about to break up for Easter holidays. 2 weeks away from work! Can only be a good thing.
You never know about the opk. Will keep my fingers x'd for you xx

Perfect timing! Enjoy your vacation and make that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->