Team Yellow, Pink & Blue Poll

M

massacubano

TEAM POLL

PINK BLUE YELLOW
:crib:

C'mon vote for your team! expecting a girl vote pink, a boy blue and a surprise till birth yellow!

:baby:

:blue::pink::blue::pink::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink:

*poll closes 200 days from start*

:dust:

i can vote tomorrow after i find out! eep!
so excited!

I have chosen to wait to vote. The poll is open for 200 days :)

Team Pink for me! At least I hope it is!

We had our 20 week scan at the local hospital, Ultrasound Tech said it was a girl. Then when I mentioned it to my family doctor, she read the report and the report stated that it was a boy. :shock:

OH works at a hospital in another town, so we went up there and had a quick scan done to double check gender and they said it was a girl as well. We still decided to go gender neutral with everything just to be on the safe side though!

I think baby wants us on team yellow.. but too bad for baby, we're having a 3D ultrasound on Dec 11 and I'll vote then! :)

Team Pink for me! At least I hope it is!

We had our 20 week scan at the local hospital, Ultrasound Tech said it was a girl. Then when I mentioned it to my family doctor, she read the report and the report stated that it was a boy. :shock:

OH works at a hospital in another town, so we went up there and had a quick scan done to double check gender and they said it was a girl as well. We still decided to go gender neutral with everything just to be on the safe side though!

I have to say your belly looks very much like a girl. I know it is an old wives tale on how you carry. But, I have about an 80% success rate on knowing by looking! I know just another weird skill to have! :happydance:

We're having a surprise this time:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yellow

the numbers are quite even (at the time of me voting 8 girls 9 boys 8 yellow!)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->