Tears of sadness, tears of frustration

threebirds

Reaction score
Help, Im getting to be an emotional wreck.
I think the bad AMH result just over a wk ago set me off, and with the mc in the summer Im just so sad, frustrated, upset. Crying at anything and everything - and this includes the film Elf!

This morning's tears were because I am oving today but because of my job will be away from home with no chance to bd :( So we will have managed to dtd just once during my fertile period. With my low AMH and his low SA doesnt feel like we are giving ourselves a chance.

The pressure of ov time bding is also too much for us, I said Id ease off the poas, temping & basic 'ov watch' if we were having enough regular action, but thats not happening either so the days around ov become crucial.

Sorry for offloading, just on a downer. Im generally a positive upbeat person.

Thanks x

Threebirds:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We all need to offload! I so feel your pain lovely, I am in a similar position. Oh lovely so sorry to hear you are feeling like that. I don´t think this time a year helps either, I think many of us are feeling like an emotional wreck...

Maybe it would be good for you both just to relax this cycle and have a bit of fun till the new year comes? I understand with Ov we all want to have a good chance each cycle, however I have found that having a little break (one cycle break) does help relax. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Sus is right, this time of year is hard enough :) there's alot of ladies on here NTNP until the New Year...enjoy the holidays and go at it fresh in the new year:hugs:

:hugs: ttc sucks. It's just that simple.

And don't worry about sounding like a downer.
I have to admit that for me, I come here to talk about ttc.......and when it's not going well, it sounds pessimistic. I don't typically come to chat about all of the good things in my life, I have other outlets for those. What we hear is very focused on one aspect of your life. It does not define you as a person.

If ttc was going well, then you would sound more upbeat. It's ok to sound sad. It sounds like you've had a rough time with it lately.

:hugs:

Thank you so much, and look you've made me cry again (i really am a hopeless cause), i appreciate your words and know i do have to just chill a bit!!

I can totally relate. I feel I'm pressuring the hubby some months as the window of opportunity is so small and without regular bd it makes my chances less likely. Some nights it feels like a chore. So, between that, the hormones, and my whacky cycles which bring me up then let me down, I can definitely relate to what you are saying. Just stay strong and I really hope you get your BFP soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->