teen mom 2

19yroldmomma

Reaction score
i really hate how everyone bashes Jenelle Evans. yeah i understand she has probelms and lots of shit she has to get together. But look at her mother!! She is a total bitch!! ai feel for her. Does everyone not realize that all that yelling and fighting causes health issues. I use to be in the same situation and it caused me too act out and test different things. Same with my brother but we also were abandoned by our mother. Theres statistics about this crap and everyone just acts likes shes nuts and a shit mother. No ones perfect and people need.to stop being full of themselves.

Oh gosh, I saw this thread and was gonna say I stopped watching it cos of jenelles tantrums. I agree it seems like a very dysfunctional relationship.

I agree that the relationship between the two of them is probably detrimental to everyone involved.

However I do think Jenelle is a very troubled girl. Of course the show is probably edited that way to provide more 'entertainment' But she does have some serious growing up to do.

Sometimes I can't blame her mum for acting the way she does, I'd be at the end of my tether too if my daughter was behaving like that! And I do think the mum is quite selfless for taking care of the baby. After all she doesn't have to. She's passed her child rearing days yet she does it.

She just annoys me point blank, the way she just leaves the kid with her mum all the time to get stoned with that stupid bf of hers.
They may argue and her mum has a really annoying voice but she's like that with her because she loves that girl and she is to stupid to see that.
That girl needs to sort her life and her self out and see that the only thing important in it is that poor boy, makes me so angry, I had my son at 16 and never in a million years did i go out drinking / smoking illegal things, he is the most important thing in my life and i am so greatful for him, she needs a slap.

She just annoys me point blank, the way she just leaves the kid with her mum all the time to get stoned with that stupid bf of hers.
They may argue and her mum has a really annoying voice but she's like that with her because she loves that girl and she is to stupid to see that.
That girl needs to sort her life and her self out and see that the only thing important in it is that poor boy, makes me so angry, I had my son at 16 and never in a million years did i go out drinking / smoking illegal things, he is the most important thing in my life and i am so greatful for him, she needs a slap.

I agree with this. She moans about how hard her life is all the time and what did she do? Sit around and smoke weed :dohh: I'm sorry. No sympathy here.

Did you see the way she acted when she was pregnant and even when Jace was a newborn? She only cared about going out and partying :wacko:

She verbally stated that she didn't want to look after Jace "all day" and even went out a few nights and never went home!

no wonder her mams like that :shrug: think mine wud act pretty pissed off aswell :?

yes but she wasn't always like that, surely. What's made her that way??? her mum does seem very overbearing and goes about things all wrong. I remember on 16 and pregnant (I think it was Jenelle), she said she went off the rails when her parents got divorced and her dad basically vanished. She can't have been more than 14/15 then. It's not an excuse but I think she needs something, maybe a bit of love!!!

I have major issues w/ her attitude. Just like Farrah from Teen Mom 1. If you are going to argue, there is no reason to scream. It's a respect thing for me

I'm on her Moms side unfortunately, even whilst pregnant she was vile. If i was her Mom i'd be feeling just as angry and annoyed at my daughter having a baby and then abandoning him. I'm not sure how anyone can sympathize with her actually, shes had many chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->