Teen/Young/First Time Mommas Due in June 2010?

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm due somewhere around the 21st of June 2010, I'm 19, this is my first and I was wondering if anyone wanted to be bump buddies?

I'm on MSN a LOT and have the ability to text, but limited credit as I'm contacting UK people regularly (it absolutely eats up my credit! :dohh:). I'm in the US, Oklahoma City, but open for anyone ANYWHERE!! :D

:flower:

xxx

Hello! I'm Sadie, I'm 25 and this is my first pregnancy! This was our first month TTC!! We're really close in due dates too, I'm due June 20th! If you'd like, my msn is [email protected]. I'm not normally on msn, but if you're having a hard time or what not, I can pop on. How are you feeling? I see you're sad, can I ask why? Anything I can do to cheer you up?

Hello! I'm Sadie, I'm 25 and this is my first pregnancy! This was our first month TTC!! We're really close in due dates too, I'm due June 20th! If you'd like, my msn is [email protected]. I'm not normally on msn, but if you're having a hard time or what not, I can pop on. How are you feeling? I see you're sad, can I ask why? Anything I can do to cheer you up?

Hey, it was our first month TTC too!

Congrats!! :D

I'm feeling okay, I was feeling a bit lonely last night and then spoke to my mum and she didn't take our news well. :dohh:

I'm feeling a bit better now, thank you :) We told all the family and Alex's (hubby) side is excited! My aunt is excited, everyone else seems to think we're making a mistake. But oh well!!

How are you? :)

xx

Hey all, I'm due somewhere around the 21st of June 2010, I'm 19, this is my first and I was wondering if anyone wanted to be bump buddies?

I'm on MSN a LOT and have the ability to text, but limited credit as I'm contacting UK people regularly (it absolutely eats up my credit! :dohh:). I'm in the US, Oklahoma City, but open for anyone ANYWHERE!! :D

:flower:

xxx

Heyy, I'm 18 and this is my first too, (mind u I'm a little ahead of you, Im 6 weeks lol). I'm constantly on MSN too, u can add me if u want [email protected] :haha:

~~Nikki~~​

Added you both! :)

Congrats on your pregnancy!! :)

How are you feeling?

xx

How are you feeling?

xx

Teehee, I just seen you pop up on my msn lol...Thank you, Really tired, and dealing with morning sickness and backaches (believe it or not my knees hurt too :wacko:) but its not to bad, lol...What about you??

~~Nikki~~​

How are you feeling?

xx

Teehee, I just seen you pop up on my msn lol...Thank you, Really tired, and dealing with morning sickness and backaches (believe it or not my knees hurt too :wacko:) but its not to bad, lol...What about you??

~~Nikki~~​

Lol, I'm appearing offline at the moment as I'm avoiding my dad. Got some stuff to do too, but we'll have to have a chat later!! :thumbup:

Awww, sounds like you're falling apart! Already!! :hugs: I've been feeling nauseous occasionally, but it seems to have gone off for now...Just had an upset stomach basically since I got my BFP:dohh: But I'm good today, just trying to figure out a way to respond to my mum's latest email!

xxx

How are you feeling?

xx

~~Nikki~~​

Lol, I'm appearing offline at the moment as I'm avoiding my dad. Got some stuff to do too, but we'll have to have a chat later!! :thumbup:

Awww, sounds like you're falling apart! Already!! :hugs: I've been feeling nauseous occasionally, but it seems to have gone off for now...Just had an upset stomach basically since I got my BFP:dohh: But I'm good today, just trying to figure out a way to respond to my mum's latest email!

xxx

Meh not really falling apart just uncomfortable but Im dealing with it :). Yeaa Im trying to deal with my familys reactions too, I just found out that my mom might be moving back to PEI and leaving me here on my own with the baby :nope: :growlmad:

~~Nikki~~​

I absoloutly LOVE the cracker sig ^^ hahaha im 18 and this is my first but a few weeks ahead of you but if your on facebook message me and i'll add you!!

Aww Nikki, sorry to hear that (and sorry I vanished on MSN earlier, bit all over the place at the moment - LOADS of people conv'ing me and ringing me - I'm knackered!!) how did your family react? Was your pregnancy planned? You don't have to answer if you don't want, just curious :)

Shocker, congrats on your pregnancy! :)

xx

Aww Nikki, sorry to hear that (and sorry I vanished on MSN earlier, bit all over the place at the moment - LOADS of people conv'ing me and ringing me - I'm knackered!!) how did your family react? Was your pregnancy planned? You don't have to answer if you don't want, just curious :)

Shocker, congrats on your pregnancy! :)

xx

They reacted with shock, then happy go lucky lol. Nah my pregnancy happened by accident when I found out all I could do was sit there and stare at the test, then had to take another lol.

~~Nikki~~​

I think my parents would've reacted a bit better if it had been an accident. I did the test thinking nothing would come up, stared for a minute and went a bit blank with shock, then ran into the bedroom (heart thumping) to tell my sleeping DH!! :haha:

xx

I think my parents would've reacted a bit better if it had been an accident. I did the test thinking nothing would come up, stared for a minute and went a bit blank with shock, then ran into the bedroom (heart thumping) to tell my sleeping DH!! :haha:

xx

I hear ya on that one, I tried to keep the news to myself but couldnt do it, I was to excited. :happydance:

~~Nikki~~​

hey im due at around june 27th im 19 this will be my second bub tho

Haha! We weren't meant to be telling anyone until Christmas....now EVERYONE knows!! :dohh::lol:

Hey Halas! Congrats!! :D How are you coping with being a mum? Are you nervous about having number 2 on the way?

I've been feeling pretty nervous tonight, wondering how I'm going to cope, if I'm going to be a good mum etc...:baby: I think in part due to the reaction of my family, but I just had this sudden onset of nerves...Ahhhh!!

xx

yep im coping i love being a mum finding it a bit hard at the moment because the tiredness is kicking in and i still have to get up a few times a night also in the middle of moving so i feel exausted luckilly my oh has done all the packing because gabrielles being exstremly clingy and wont let me out of her site but i do admit i am nervous lol got no idea what gabrielles going to be doing by the time the 2nd arives lol its a real mystery

So sorry your mom didn't take it so well. She won't remember though once the baby is born. :) I'm not too terrible. I'm getting some new symptoms. It's fine, I'm happy to be pregnant! Congratulations to you too! First cycle too, impressive! Do you have any gut feelings about the gender or have any names picked out?

I agree with Shocker, love the cracker graphic!

So sorry your mom didn't take it so well. She won't remember though once the baby is born. :) I'm not too terrible. I'm getting some new symptoms. It's fine, I'm happy to be pregnant! Congratulations to you too! First cycle too, impressive! Do you have any gut feelings about the gender or have any names picked out?

I agree with Shocker, love the cracker graphic!

Congrads to you too!! I do love being pregnant but their are those days where I hate it, like today ugh morning sickness. I was thinking it was a boy but my OH has a gut feeling it's a girl and the last 3 pregnant women he knew, he guessed the gender and was right everytime. The names I have picked out are, Elizabeth Rebekka and Damien Brandon. What about you? And thanks on the cracker graphic, I found it online and its similar to something I said to a friend of mine lol.

~~Nikki~~​

yep im coping i love being a mum finding it a bit hard at the moment because the tiredness is kicking in and i still have to get up a few times a night also in the middle of moving so i feel exausted luckilly my oh has done all the packing because gabrielles being exstremly clingy and wont let me out of her site but i do admit i am nervous lol got no idea what gabrielles going to be doing by the time the 2nd arives lol its a real mystery

Wow you have number 2 on the way??!! That must be really hard for you...I love the name Gabrielle by the way. I bet its going to be interesting for her to have a new baby sister or brother. :flower:

~~Nikki~~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->