Teething already :(

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Seth has been really unsettled the past few days (as he perfectly demonstrated to Amy and Zara at the Metro Cenre today lol) and my aunt who is a GP had a look at him today and she said she can see 2 teeth coming through, not the front ones though, they're halfway back on his bottom gums, one on each side.

We've given him calpol but it's not helping, he's so upset, just can't settle him. We bought him some soothers dummies things but they dont seem to be doing anything either... is there anything else I can do?

I feel so sorry for him, he's really upset :(

xxx

heya charlies teething too, you can buy teething powders for them i use and alot of people say there great i just put half on his tongue morning and night i also use bonjella but the bonjella i have they have to be 4 months over not sure if you can get younger ones xxx

Aww bless...hope he feels better soon hunny xx

i cant offer help, but just wanted to say hi adn say I fear I'll be where you are very soon. The doc said Ted has started teething early as his gums are wider than expected and he has been very grumpy the last few days and constantly putting his fists in his mouth....it's so hard when they are in pain and we cant seem to help isnt it!!

Rocco is teething to we're using Ashton and Parsons powders (available from boots) as he's too young for bongela or anything. They really do seem to settle him.

I think someone mentioned before about letting them suck the corner of a cold wet flannel that has been put in the fridge. im guessing use the boiled water though.Just something i think i read on here once.I know Tabs is always sucking on her tops lol so might be natural for him to suck?

Get some baby bonjela , theres ones from birth onwards and then one from 3months +.
I have heard the powders work wonders so maybe give them a shot?
Its awful isnt it getting themselves so frustrated :( Hopefully it passes soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->