teething and nappies

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Any one elses babies teething and having runny nappies???

i know it can be a symptom of teething just wondering really x

Hi hun, My first baby had this problem whilst teething but didnt have those problems second time around, there's a lot goin around at the mo so maybe he just has an off belly, hope they get better for you soon! xxxx

I've read that this can be a sign of teething, mothers swear by it although (from what I read) doctors don't agree-but than again I think mothers know best :D

Chase is definitely teething already trying to chew his hands up, my fingers, his bib, etc. He's had a few runny nappies lately too.

My HV said teething has nothing to do with runny nappies :shrug: although Joseph is teething & has been having runny poo as well..hmm

I am having that problem lately max has runny diapers and is going through the worst part of teething IMO lol

Its hard to tell with Amelia she is b/f and her poo's have always been fairly runny.
I am pretty sure she is teething though, the amount of dribble from her is unreal and she is constantly chewing her hands and anything else she can get hold of, plus she is a lot more unsettled at night now waking up when she never used to.

jack is bf to but the poo has definatly changed consistancy and my diet hasnt changed so im gonna definatly put it down to feeding x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->