Teething remedies

T

turbo_mom

Well Angelynn is finally full on teething :hissy: I have not yet bought her teething rings but I am tomorrow!! She screamed and cried for like an hour and a half so I gave her a bath to try and sooth her and let her suck on the wash cloth.. That lasted all of 5 mins before she choked on some water!!! :dohh: poor girl :(
So other than the basics has anyone else found anything different that worked? I want to try and keep her as comfortable as possible. I hate seeing her in pain :( She only just fell asleep with her pacifier and me cradling her. I won't be able to put her down until bed time.
Any suggestions would be great thanks girls :hug:

aww.. Colton's wasnt a bad teether, but besides orajel I used a cold wash cloth rung out really good, or a baby wipe (unscented.. he loves chewing on them for some reason, I usually let him play with it to distract while changing diapers ;) ), I thought about getting a teething pacifier for him; but I dont know if she uses one of those. Colton has teething rings but they are really big for his mouth and he doesn't like holding that after they have been in the fridge.. I guess cause it's cold!?
Hope she starts feeling better soon. I hate when Colton gets upset with his teeth because it's so hard not being able to do anything to stop the pain completely.
:hugs:

the only thing that helps with callum is calpol. Nothing else calms him down.

gell, calpol and powders :lol: everything basicly

We have the Tommy Tipee dummies that you can bite also some teething Bonjela which is banana flavour :D

I got a natural teething necklace for Josh. It is working very well!
https://www.kuddlykids.biz/id3.html

I also have a razberry dummy
https://cgi.ebay.com/New-Razbaby-Ba...ryZ32872QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope it helps xxx

I was wondering what that necklace was, was just too shy to ask. It looks so cool :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->