teething troubles - rock him?

T

tinytoes

so we've just got into the habit of Ted going to sleep alone. Now he's having another big bout of teething and seems unable to go off alone easily. He's screaming and stamping his feet. I've given him calpol and ambesol and have put him to bed but he's still in a lot of pain. If I rock him to sleep will it undo all the good work over the last few nights? He napped really badly today - I assume as he's teething - so desperately needs to sleep....
poor little man, he's hurting so much :-((

hmmm Jasmine seems to have been having some teething pain the last couple days and I haven't been able to set her down in the day.... but come bed tme she still is going down good. But i've heard her wake up a couple times in the night, one night ?I had to go in and calm her... I gave her some tylenol and it helps for like 2 hours and now she is in pain again... poor baby.

I dont think you will undo yourr sleep training if you need to rock him then you need to... sometimes they really do need it.

:hug: Agree with Ryder. Hannah's been having some pain too, she was sleeping great until last night and we were up several times with her!

We are having the same problem just now with teething problems. Last night Hannah went down ok but woke up screaming a couple of hours later. In the end I let her sleep on my shoulder for half an hour and then put her back down in her cot where she slept through from 11pm -7am. Tonight, after being grumpy most of the day, I have given her some calpol and she has gone down no problem

I'd comfort my baby to sleep if in pain - I like being fussed on when poorly too :blush: lol

We give Moo medised - despite the change in 'rules' but thats our preference and it helps her sleep on the rare occasions we feel she needs some relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->