teething + upset tummy

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah hasn't spit up in ages but today she's spit up twice! Once all over my arm :sick: Anyways she seems to be teething pretty badly right now, is there any way the two could be connected?

Yea they can definitely be connected. Erica sometimes gets an upset tummy while teething, a low fever, extra sleepy but hard time falling asleep.. I'm sure its normal. Reminds you how thankful you are to not have a baby who spits up all the time anymore tho huh? Erica used to get so sick when she was really little, I'm glad we're past that stage!
I hope little Hannah feels better!!

i think it is cos a couple of days ago Ali was spitting up milk a few times and he is not a sickly baby. He is a lot better now and slept last night from 7pm to 2am (woke for a feed) and is still asleep now!!! He is shattered from this teething....

Anyway, really excited cos his two bottom teeth are here :happydance: :happydance:

hopefully Hannah's will arrive soon.

:hug:

yep, maddi always gets an upset tum when her teeth are coming, hope hannahs come through soon :hugs: x

:hug: i hope she feels better soon hunni XxxX

Kieran is exactly the same gets a upset tummy when he is teething, Hope your LO feels better soon though hun x x

I'm not sure sorry, don't know much about teething yet. Just wanted to say I hope Hannah gets better soon and cuts that little tooth already :hug:

Yea they can definitely be connected. Erica sometimes gets an upset tummy while teething, a low fever, extra sleepy but hard time falling asleep.. I'm sure its normal. Reminds you how thankful you are to not have a baby who spits up all the time anymore tho huh? Erica used to get so sick when she was really little, I'm glad we're past that stage!
I hope little Hannah feels better!!

yep :rofl: I was really disgusted by the smell of it and wondered how I managed those first few months :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->