teething

MummyIwanabe

Twin Mummy!
Reaction score
Our bubbas are 5 months actual, 10 weeks corrected.

Both seem to be teething, dribbling, chewing the teat, irritatable, sucking their fingers...

All the teething rings I see are way too big for their mouths! Is there anything anyone knows of that helps/is suitable?

Tried bonjela, another teething liquid and calpol but nothing seems to be easing it today.

Maybe something that is cold? Any ideas? my little girl is sooooo unhappy today :(

Hi, my little one hasnt got to teething yet, but a friend of mine found unopened icy-pols helped, they were cold, easy to chew on and small enough for her premmie's little mouth :) hope you find something to ease their discomfort :) xx

My LO has just started getting little bumps appearing and was a tad grouchy, I found tiny tommy tippee teethers, well smaller anyway which have been really helpful..
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tommee-Tip...P4S8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313473627&sr=8-3

my mum bought us those but they're too big atm for their mouths! They will grow into them soon i hope :)

have u tried teething granules? they have worked wonders for my little man!

ahh found some at boots... can see your bubba is similar age and prematurity to ours hope all is well :)

all is good ta, he is doing so well now, so chatty and rolling around, he shuffles out of his chairs and swings and is a cheeky little boy. very happy apart from the teething!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->