Temp dropping after bfp?

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
I got my bfp the day before yesterday and confirmation with a digi yesterday however my temps look so low.. i'm scared this isn't a good sign :( anyone been in the same boat and everything turned out ok or??? X (my chart is below for you to see)

I only temped till the day after and it was slightly lower from the day I got my positive.

I wouldn't bother temping anymore- you're pregnant :) put the thermometer away :) x

Don't temp. Hide away your thermometer, once you get bfp it really doesn't matter. I temped with first one after bfp for many days and would cry for every temperature drop. I have a healthy two year old.

Agreed ^^^^^ last time I was pg I did the same thing and was freaking myself out with drops in temps. I did like they said put it away and never looked back, and had a bouncing baby boy 9 months later :D

I was right to be worried... started bleeding mid day. Have spent 8 hours in a&e and all they can tell me is the urine test is positive and there is blood around my cervix.. waiting on hgc numbers and a repeat in 48 hrs to see whats happening. Bleeding has stopped for now but all my symptoms have gone :( sore nipples totally gone... dont feel hopeful :(

So my hcg from yesterday is 23 and i have to repeat blood test tomorrow. 23 seems so low considering the lines i've been getting :( dont feel very confident. Hcg 23 at 10-11dpo :/ x

So sorry to hear. Hopefully, everything is alrite.

Started bleeding again this afternoon. more red than pink/brown and having strong period type pains :( really not feeling positive anymore x

So confused. Strong AF type cramping and backache AND bleeding stopped again after 6 hours, exactly like yesterday?! surrly if its a mc i would bleed continuously and not for 5 hrs yesterday then stop then 6 hrs today and now stop again? any ideas please???? x

Hey honey
I'm 10dpo had positive pregnancy tests and I got a 36 on my bloods today so not much difference to yours
Hoping all turns out well x

A lot of women have bleeding in the first tri and it can be very normal. I know it's nerve wrecking, but unfortunately you have to wait for the repeats as it's too early to see anything. Wishing you luck. Will they call you with the results the same day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->