Temp jump 5 days after positive OPK?

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
I got positive OPK's on CD 16 and CD 17, but then it seemed like I was in ovulation limbo. Then finally today on CD 22 I got a temp jump... so i'm hoping it stays high and that means I ovulated on CD 21.

Does that seem a little late following the positive opks though? Did this ever happen to anyone else?

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jokerette/?i=5369450&

Having a positive opk means that you have a LH surge therefore meaning impending ovulation. You had 2 days of positives and ewcm a bit later. Looks like you ovulated yesterday and you are very fertile now. Quick get busy x

yeah, i was just thinking it seems like an awfully long time to ovulate after the positive OPK?

And that's exactly why opks should not be trusted.

Totally!! I'm glad I kept temping and baby dancing!!!!

Just an update... I continued having high temps and fertility friend confirmed ovulation 5 days after the opk. So I guess it can happen! Unfortunately this wasn't our month and AF arrived yesterday

GL for the next month dear and one more thing you O the day before temp rise. So cd 21 was you O day.

GL for the next month dear and one more thing you O the day before temp rise. So cd 21 was you O day.

Thank you yes that was a typo... Cd 21 was 5 days after my positive opk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->