Temps after chemical

M

moxie08

My temps never dropped below coverline when AF came (late, after a very very light positive) and if anything it is getting higher now. I also had a chemical last cycle though I implanted earlier that time (day 11 this month).

Any ideas when my temps should start dropping? Or should I be worried about an ectopic? Bleeding was painless (no cramps, just uncomfortable cervix and a very bad migraine). All I get are pangs in my ovaries esp left. I'm thinking luteal cyst now? HPTs continue to be negative.

I don't know whether to ask the GP for a scan or just stop temping!

Sorry hon don't have an answer for you since I've never had a chemical.

I'm a very bad temper but I do it for about three months in a row to get a feeling for my cycle and then give up for a few months and then I will start to do it again to figure out my post-M/C cycles (maybe my O date has changed?)

I would suggest maybe not temping for a couple of cycles just so you don't have to think about it or question it and just BD like normal (especially between 12-16 days into the cycle) and then pick up temping again when you're ready.

Good luck!

Thanks, grandbleu. That's exactly what I do (temp and then break). I'm hoping to clear everything up this week through a blood test or scan from the GP. It's just getting weirder and weirder, as I am getting hot flushes again, ovarian pangs, and breast tenderness. Almost like I ovulated again just last week or the luteal cyst grew or I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->