Tender boobs or just my imagination?

Lynsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m new here – it’s great! I’m really trying to relax about the whole TTC thing but I can’t stop thinking about it!! My husband and I agreed that we would just see what happens, not think about it, not do pregnancy tests, etc. In his words ‘we aren’t trying, we’re just not being careful’ but I keep looking for signs!

Well, I feel embarrassed to admit that we only really started trying at the weekend and already I am wondering if I could be pregnant! It doesn’t help that my boobs became really tender yesterday. I get really tender boobs before my period (and it can last for a week) but it just feels too early for that.

I am really trying not to look too much into the signs because I don’t want to be disappointed but it’s so hard not to and I’m sure lots of you will be able to understand that! I just don’t know if I’m imagining things or not. Maybe I always get sore boobs this early before my period but have just never noticed before.

I would be interested to hear your opinions and comments. Has anyone else had tender boobs so early after trying? It’s only five days – it seems ridiculous! I’ve read that you don’t get any symptoms until after your missed period, but I’ve also read that some women do get symptoms this early. If I’m not pregnant, I don’t know how I’m going to handle going through this every month – it’s torture after not even a week!!!

Lynsey

im sorry to tell u but i think its just normal hormone stuff not baby stuff.
i hope it turns out to be a baby for u. good luck
oh unfortunatly u will notice very little twinge and niggle and the waiting is sooo hard to do

Well it does seem unlikely, but I did have very sore boobs before my missed period, far more sore than the usual period thing, I would say around a week and a half after having unprotected sex, and here I am today still with extremely sore boobs and almost 6 weeks pregnant.
You will just have to sit it out and wait I am afraid.
You never know though.
Welcome to you and g.l.
:hi:

SORRY off topic for a sec. hey shimmy i like the paris hilton comment in ur timeline. very true

Hiya, I know exactly how you feel!!!!! Hubby and I are doing same as you - 'we aren’t trying, we’re just not being careful’ like you said. For the past 2 weeks, I have been toruring myself, wondering about symptoms etc. But got my AF yesterday and now know imagination can run wild in that first month TTC. So just beware! For the next 2 weeks, you'll go crazy wondering but if you get your AF, it'll calm you down for next time.

To answer your question, you basically get sympotoms once the egg is implanted, but this is usually about 7-10 days after you do the deed that leads to it so unlikely you'll be getting symptoms so early. More like this weekend onwards when you would get symptoms. You never know though, good luck!

Thanks everyone. TrixieLox, I'm glad you know what it's like! I'm driving myself nuts! I can't concentrate on anything!!! The more I read, the more I think it's just hormonal symptoms. It's amazing what you can find if you look for it. I really need to stop reading about it and take my mind off it! Aaarrrrgghhh!!!! :)

Hi Lynsey :hi:

We've been TTC for 4 months now and each month since coming off BCP I've had fairly regular cycles but slightly different symptoms :dohh: so I never really know whether I could be PG or the :witch: is on her way. It can be really frustrating I know. :hissy:

Welcome to baby & bump. Good luck in getting your BFP. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->