Tender Cervix

SweetJennie

Missing my Angel
Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I had my D&C on July 23 and my cervix feels tender and generally sore "down there". I don't think I have an infection as I was on antibiotics and haven't had any strange discharge lately. It seems to be closed up and gone back to normal when I checked it yesterday. My problem is I can't have sex because it hurts and is uncomfortable. My CM is starting go change to fertile type and I am worried of missing my eggy! Any suggestions or anyone in a similar situation?

Thanks!

sorry hun cant help but maybe u should go to the doc to get checked out just incase?:hugs:

Hi hun sorry for your loss. I was in a similar situation after both my losses, first was a d & c and second was natural both at 12/13 weeks. I was sore for a good few weeks after. I called the nurse who told me it was absolutely normal following a m/c and providing there were no abdominal pains or unexplained discharge that it should clear up in a couple of months. I did manage to bd with my partner after about a week but we had to take it very slowly. Hope this helps and take care:hugs:

Thanks so much ladies. It just seemed weird to me because my D&C in July 2010 didnt have a lot of soreness but D&C July 2011 has been very different but this one was because of a MMC and not abnormal bleeding like my other one. I have to see a gyno tomorrow so I hope she can settle my worries.

Good luck with your appt tomorrow. Hopefully you get some answers.

My cervix seemed a little tender yesterday but I believe that I was Oing which is probably why. Just have to take it slow and easy for a little while.

Apparently my cervix looks great according to her. So I have no idea why it's sore lol. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->