Tens machine

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
mine was delivered today :happydance: and i had a go with the practice pads, it felt really weird! has anyone else had a go or more importantly has anyone used one? did it do anything for you?? xx

I used one and it was great. Made everything manageable until near the end

Yea I used one, would definately recomend it!

Got to say, I used one last time and I ended up finding it irritating, but I was induced with the drip which I would guess had something to do with it :) I would definetly try one again though this time around.

Never even heard of it? Do you buy them yourself or what? :blush: Idiot.

toria i think some hospitals offer them... not too sure a m/w mentioned to another woman it the last time i was at the hospital

You can buy them yourself, but they are quite expensive, or you can rent one from a few places, mothercare is one of them...and some hospitals have them. When I used one it was borrowed from my local midwives and taken to the hospital where I gave birth.

I've read about them. Apparently they're only useful if used from the very first contraction?

They're not too common in South Africa. I don't think you can hire them yet. They're only found at some hospitals. Not the hospital where I'll be delivering though. So it's useless to me LOL. Gotta go with another method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->