term today, can't stop crying

MrsGards

Reaction score
So as this is the last milestone before baby comes I was hoping for a lovely chilled day.. nope. I've woken to an awful cold and have done nothing but cry since I got up :cry: I'm not even sure why.. love a good hormone induced cry but there really is no need for it to go on and on .
Might go back to bed!! :sleep:

I think that's a very decent answer.. I like the way u think x x

I hope u feel better soon...

If it makes u feel any better I am nearly term and I got up this morning in a foul mood and dh came and sat in front of me and asked me what was wrong and I just started crying... I don't know why... Just crying for no reason.... And it went for ages...

Is this a sign of labor on the way??? I wish lol

Yeah I wish too lol I know the day did came I cried and cried before I knew I was in labour but I was 7cms by then as I didn't know! My hubby isn't back home for another 2 weeks so I'm torn between being desperate to meet my LO one and hoping she stays put so he's here!!

I've got a stinking cold too! There's nothing worse than a cold to make you feel down, especially when you can't take anything.

I'm staying in bed, surrounded by bog roll and a pungent Olbas aroma lol

I'm with you all. There are some days when you just shouldn't get out of bed. Just remember, it's mother's day weekend, so you might actually have that prerogative! I'm under orders to rest and take it really easy and I am officially bored senseless. Might have to take up stamp collecting.

I'm with you all. There are some days when you just shouldn't get out of bed. Just remember, it's mother's day weekend, so you might actually have that prerogative! I'm under orders to rest and take it really easy and I am officially bored senseless. Might have to take up stamp collecting.
Today is definitely a stay in bed day!! Mothers day was in march over here so I've already had presents and cards from my dd!

I've had a stinking cold for a week now and it's getting me down :( I have so much I wanted to do now I'm on maternity leave, but I'm struggling to make the effort to straighten my hair to leave the house at the moment. I just want to sop feeling sorry for myself and concentrate on having a healthy labour, I'm worried that if it came now I wouldn't be able to give 100%
Sorry for moaning and I hope all of you feel better soon xx

Oooooh!!! I reckon you are on your way!!! I had a horrible blocked nose the day before I went into labour and was proper tearful too!!!

I've had a stinking cold for a week now and it's getting me down :( I have so much I wanted to do now I'm on maternity leave, but I'm struggling to make the effort to straighten my hair to leave the house at the moment. I just want to sop feeling sorry for myself and concentrate on having a healthy labour, I'm worried that if it came now I wouldn't be able to give 100%
Sorry for moaning and I hope all of you feel better soon xx

Awwww, miserable.:hugs: I'd been fighting off a cold every time I got tired. Which coincidentally was all the time, so my MW has me taking elderberry. Works so well I want to kiss her every time I see her!

Thanks everyone, I've spent most the day watching Disney films with my did on the sofa and I've just got into bed so early night for me, hoping I'll feel loads better tomorrow x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->