Terrible dream

agonzalez218

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that my baby was born prematurely. It was a girl. I'm waiting until I have my baby to figure out the sex, we want it to be a surprise. But anyway, in my dream she was so fragile and sick and she had tubes all tied up to her. But also in my dream I didn't know I was pregnant. So I was at my mothers house where I went into active labor. IDK. It was a crazy dream. I've been thinking about it all day. I know pregnancy heightens the intensity of dreams but still.. I'm scared it will come true...

Aw! I'm sorry you had a nightmare like that...but I can most definitely relate. I had one dream where my daughters head fell off...bc of a way I held her (to hard)! It rolled across the floor and I picked it right back up and put it on her shoulders. Sounds silly, but it felt real and scary.

I think dreams and nightmares mostly display our deepest...everything. Fears, anxieties, pleasures. I also think it's completely normal to have dreams like this so close to the end. I mean, it's getting real! So, while I feel for that anxiety that comes from a nightmare like that, I don't think you should worry about such a terrible thing happening to your precious baby. I do believe in the power of foresight but I think that happens more in a random situation (I.e not when it's normal to be anxious and worried)....hope
That made sense! Lol

Hugs!

Aw! I'm sorry you had a nightmare like that...but I can most definitely relate. I had one dream where my daughters head fell off...bc of a way I held her (to hard)! It rolled across the floor and I picked it right back up and put it on her shoulders. Sounds silly, but it felt real and scary.

I think dreams and nightmares mostly display our deepest...everything. Fears, anxieties, pleasures. I also think it's completely normal to have dreams like this so close to the end. I mean, it's getting real! So, while I feel for that anxiety that comes from a nightmare like that, I don't think you should worry about such a terrible thing happening to your precious baby. I do believe in the power of foresight but I think that happens more in a random situation (I.e not when it's normal to be anxious and worried)....hope
That made sense! Lol

Hugs!

Thank you. It does make sense :)

Preggo, crazy vivid dreams. I've had plentyyyyyy of baby dreams that were not the ones I wake up feeling warm and fuzzy about. All have been pretty morbid. Losing the baby, premature delivery, baby ripping through my stomach screaming mommy, to get out (what infant talks?) Just really crazy and vivid dreams.

No worries, they're not premonitions of what's to come with your baby. Once women find out they're pregnant, it's all 'WE' think about and our minds are filled with pregnancy thoughts that get acted out in dreams, whether it's acting out your fears or just showing symbols of weird scenarios.

Obviously my baby isn't going to rip through my stomach and deliver herself while crying out 'mommy' lol. It's my mind playing out a scene because lately I've been sooooo over being pregnant that,"I want her out already," get's mentioned to people around me all the time. :flower::flower::flower:

Preggo, crazy vivid dreams. I've had plentyyyyyy of baby dreams that were not the ones I wake up feeling warm and fuzzy about. All have been pretty morbid. Losing the baby, premature delivery, baby ripping through my stomach screaming mommy, to get out (what infant talks?) Just really crazy and vivid dreams.

No worries, they're not premonitions of what's to come with your baby. Once women find out they're pregnant, it's all 'WE' think about and our minds are filled with pregnancy thoughts that get acted out in dreams, whether it's acting out your fears or just showing symbols of weird scenarios.

Obviously my baby isn't going to rip through my stomach and deliver herself while crying out 'mommy' lol. It's my mind playing out a scene because lately I've been sooooo over being pregnant that,"I want her out already," get's mentioned to people around me all the time. :flower::flower::flower:

Yeah I guess you're right. I'm just so worried about the baby!! It's like in the beginning I'm worried about miscarriage. And now its stillbirths and premature birth. I just want my baby to be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->