Terrified

Torialou

Reaction score
The closer it gets to my due date, the more terrified I am of having this baby, Don't get me wrong, I love him to bits, and I've met the Family Support Workers etc so I know I won't be completely on my own, but at the same time I am going to be alone, totally. I know it's my own fault, and I got myself into this situation... I keep worrying about money even though people keep telling me it'll be manageable because of tax credits/child benefit and that maternity grant thingy etc etc, not only that but I don't know what my state of mind is going to be like after he's born.., I've had Depression for a while and although I've managed without my medication while being pregnant I've had enough bad episodes to wonder what if I get really bad after he's born....the whole thing just has me worried and scared a lot of the time...sorry for going on...I jsut needed to get that out and off my chest xx

*hugs*remember that u are never alone there are professionals out there that aremore than willinging to help you. you say u love ur baby to bits and when he's born you will be all for him, giving him the best so u'll be fine. dnt ever keep things bottled up tho hun that can be a real prob with depression. Family and friends will be helpful to good luck
x

I know exactly how you feel.. although I've not had depression, i'm terrified of becoming a mum ..

Same here hun, reality is setting in now and the thought of not having a partner at home is scaring me although I know that I have made the right decision as I couldnt possibly live with him.

All will work out for us all..... PMA! PMA! Postive Mental Attitude :)

big Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->