Terrribly sore throat...remedies ?

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls...My throat feels like ive eaten glass.:cry: Ive got an awfully bunged up head and nose,my body aches,I feel nauseated ect. I have this horrid cough once I start I cant stop and my chest is on fire. Any advice on what I can use to sooth my throat and chest....breathing hurts,talking hurts and so does swallowing....even my ears ache.:wacko:

Honey is good to coat the throat :thumbup:

Hope you feel better soon x

When I have a sore throat I gargle warm salt water. Not too strong, maybe half a teaspoon of salt in a mug, dissolve it in hot water and then top up with cold until it's luke warm.

Thanks I will try the salt. Ive tried the honey and lemon. Gargled with a crushed up aspirin had lozengers and nothing has worked. My throat and chest has never been this sore.:cry::cry: My voice seems to be affected by it now aswell.

tyrozettes (i think thats how you spell it) are pretty good for sore throat, you can buy them over the counter at most good chemists.or try a throat spray, but hun i kno how u feel, ive had the exact same as u for about a month. literally nothing has cleared mine up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->