Terry Goodkind Fan Club - Or any fantasy writer!

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So I qas just wondering if there as anyone else who is a terry Goodkind fan, or david eddings? any fantasy writer really.

I love the sword of truth series and looking forward to TG's new book coming out in October.
Also the Belgariad is my fav from DE.
was never a tolkien fan though unfortunatly.

Anyway, would love to chat to other Fantasy fans as would like recommendations of new authors.

Jay
xx

Love Terry Goodkind, also liked the Wheel of Time series, though I don't know that it will ever be finished now :(

Did you ever watch the Seeker (TV series based on the sword of truth series)?

Hi Vicki,

LOTS starts on telly this evening, (i'm in the UK) and looking forward to it.

Who's you fav character from TG??

I don't know that I had a favorite. I liked Zedd (I mean who wouldn't right :lol:) and I was fond of Verna and Warren (actually got really ticked off when Warren was killed off and didn't pick the book back up for an entire month :blush:)

KNow exatly what you mean abut Warren . .how sad was that??

I realy like Cara, the way Richard showed her her life could be different. Fins Khalan a little annoying though! is that scandalous??

I am currently reading a series by an Australian author names Sara Douglass. Anyone else heard of her?

I like Cara too :mrgreen: And yes it's bad you don't like Khalan :rofl: :rofl:

I've heard of her Genki but not read any books

Vickie - Think Fantasy/Political Intrigue. I am on the second book and it is good but I would love to kick the shit out of the hero at the moment. :rofl:

sounds interesting. unfortunately my reading time has gone right out the window :hissy: Unless of course it's a child's book with lots of pics :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->