Terry squares & wool wraps for night?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
Does anyone do this? Is it going to be as good a specific night nappys? Also I presume I would need more than one wool cover but they seem quite expensive or have I just not looked in the right place? I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to cloth emily at night but everything seems so expensive for night and it's working out cheaper to just put a disposable on her. That is I suppose if she is potty trained at 2 but I'm quite sure she will be as both my girls were.

IMO absolutely NOTHING beats 2 bamboo terries and a wool cover. You'll only need one wool cover if you're only using at night, as they will air dry, and don't need washing very often at all. When you do need to wash, just use a PUL wrap for one night, while the soaker dries, if necessary.

Apart from the fact that 2 squares work better than any designed night nappy, they also dry quickly. If you buy designed night nappies, they ARE expensive, and you are going to need 4 or 5, as they take so long to dry.

If you are in UK you can do a rial before you commit anyway - see if there is a nappy library near you, and ask to try them out. If you don't have a nappy library near you, there are postal ones.

Thank you,I'm definitely going to get a wool Wrap I've done a bit of googling and I'm set on those now. I've seen some little lambs size 2 for 6.95 each new so just deciding on what to go for there but I might just get a mix of both and see if I don't like one I'll sell the other I think. Thank you again x

I only have two wool covers But uoy could get away with one. You don't need many because you can just air it out and reuse it. They have natural qualities that neutralize odor and bacteria .

If your only using it for night you could get away with airing it put reusing it and washing probably once a week or longer if it doesn't smell . Then just wash in the morning and it should be dry by night time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->