Tesco OPK any good?

clare89

Reaction score
i've just started using tesco opk and was wondering has anyone else used these?

i've just started using tesco opk and was wondering has anyone else used these?

I am also thinking of using Tesco OPKs. No-one replied to the above post tho!!

Anyone used them?? Any Feedback??

Thanks all :thumbup:

hi this is my first post on here i was looking for same info on this subject ....i started using the tesco own brand ones on cd5 as id been getting o twinges and the line was fairly dark becoming pos on cd8, im presuming i o'd the day after as i was cramping , this is sooooooooooooooooooo early an probs explains why no bfp last couple of months well hey ho fx for this mnth...i hear tesco ones are quite good...we shall see. be good if anyone else had a wee bit more info on them?

hi this is my first post on here i was looking for same info on this subject ....i started using the tesco own brand ones on cd5 as id been getting o twinges and the line was fairly dark becoming pos on cd8, im presuming i o'd the day after as i was cramping , this is sooooooooooooooooooo early an probs explains why no bfp last couple of months well hey ho fx for this mnth...i hear tesco ones are quite good...we shall see. be good if anyone else had a wee bit more info on them?

Great! Glad you got a positive, cos they are cheap compared to other makes.

Yep, anyone else had any experience with them????? Please share!!!

ok its me again id stopped takin opk because id got a pos, curiosity got the better of me and i tested yesterday and today cd14-15 and pos again yet thick creamy cm so im confused and think possibly the tesco ones are not that great?!! i had mmc 3 months ago so clearly my body is not quite normal yet...im bummed out, thinkin of getting the coil back in ..i didn realise it was so stresssful ttc, my daughters 7 and never had this pressure with her..try an seee with tesco cheapies ur wee body probs alot more normal lol xx

ok its me again id stopped takin opk because id got a pos, curiosity got the better of me and i tested yesterday and today cd14-15 and pos again yet thick creamy cm so im confused and think possibly the tesco ones are not that great?!! i had mmc 3 months ago so clearly my body is not quite normal yet...im bummed out, thinkin of getting the coil back in ..i didn realise it was so stresssful ttc, my daughters 7 and never had this pressure with her..try an seee with tesco cheapies ur wee body probs alot more normal lol xx

I'm gonna try clearblue smiley face digital ones, last month I used Boots own from CD6 through to about CD20-ish and didn't get a proper positive, but it got pretty dark around CD 17 and then they went light again so I figure I missed the peak!

I think the yes/no result might suit me better, but will see how it goes and will prob try the Tesco ones next unless the Clearblue ones are amaaaaaaaazing!!!!

lol, i hope they work for you..keep me posted i might try them too...my heads melted lookin at the tesco one, theyr soo dark most of the time!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->