Test Advice - First Post

BombPop

Reaction score
Hi Folks! Just wondering if anyone may have some insight on my situation.

Im using the CBFM, and yesterday it said I was O'ing and I did a back up test with the CBOM which also had positive results. Today I tested with just the CBOM and its says im not O'ing now? How could this be if yesterday was day 1. I still plan to get down again today but Im feeling a little confused as to what just happened since I thought my LH surge would be for 2 days and not 1 ='(

Most LH surges are quick. Long LH surges are actually a symptom of PCOS. It's not an issue but its just that typically they are short, shorter than 12 hours. An LH surge means you'll ovulate in 12 to 72 hours. So get to BDing!

wow ok so basically i panicked for nothing :dohh:

thank goodness for nice people like you to reply and make me feel better. you should change your name from jessthemess to jessthebest ;)

Haha yeah no prob! Us TTC'ers do a lot of research and what good is that if we don't share it right? Haha :)

wow is that true you get longer surge with pcos, i am on day 17 today and i took soy iso this month and nothing pos on opk yet, im using ebay ones and i have light lines but i think its after the time read as i dip then walk away and go back and barely visible line i have been testing for 6 days now, sometimes 2 times a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->